Wine tastes even better when matched with perfect tunes.
Champagne Music Pairing
The music was light, sparkly and had a lotta love. All the numbers matched perfectly with the bottles of Moet and a few bags of potato chips.
- Sting – Fields of Gold
- Adele – Turning Tables
- Foo Fighters – Everlong (Acoustic)
- Talking Heads – Take me to the River
- Lenny Kravitz – Let Love Rule
- Pearl Jam – Just Breathe
Chianti Music Pairing
Like the region where the wine is made, the music was oldish, classic, powerful and somewhat historic. This playlist worked beauty with Asagio Cheese and some Olives. Bellissimo!
- Andrea Bocelli – 1st track on Cieli Di Toscana
- The Sheepdogs – I Don’t Get By
- Crash Test Dummies – Mmm Mmm Mmm
- Gordon Lightfoot – Sundown
- ACDC – Rock and Roll Ain’t Noise Pollution
- Led Zeppelin – Over the Hills and Far Away
Sauvignon Blanc Pairing
The New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc we served paired perfectly with the list of music that was zippy, mouth watering and upbeat.
- Dave Matthews Band – Let you Down
- Coldplay – God Put a Smile on Your Face
- City and Colour – At the Birds Foot
- Annie Lennox – Little Bird
- Rain Down on Me – Blue Rodeo
- Zac Brown Band – Knee Deep